Saturday, November 26, 2005

I survived!

What an exhausting experience THAT was. I was so fucking tired when I got home, I passed out on my recliner on TWO different occasions over the course of the evening. I'm quite sure that my sleep schedule is now totally FUCKED. (It's 1:10 AM, and I don't see myself falling asleep again any time soon.) Thankfully, I have a day to get myself back on some sort of normal time schedule before I actually have anywhere to go.

I didn't really get much shopping done at all -- I got my Mom's present, and I got a few things for my sister. That's it. LOL! I got myself a Network Storage Server, which I planned on using to set up an FTP server. Sadly, it seems that's an impossiblity for me to do. Apparently, FTP servers are very difficult to setup on an internet connection that is filtered through a router. I followed all the steps, but it still doesn't work. So, I deleted the server. No matter, this Storage Server still solved one of my other problems -- the fact that I couldn't attach anymore hard drives to my computer. Since this external hard drive plugs right into my router, that's now a non-issue and I have this drive mapped to my computer and can use it on my internal network just like a normal hard drive. So I gained 250 GB in space, and can add additional external hard drives to this storage server.

We ate lunch twice while we were shopping (Shopping makes us hungry...), once at Krispy Kremes, and once at Steak 'n Shake. Yeah, we pretty much killed any exercise benefits that running through the stores provide dead in their tracks.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...