Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I hate computers...

Okay, I can handle computer problems that make sense. Those are fine. I'll work them out. What I can't stand is when shit just starts happening for no fucking reason. Case in point:

I was burning some music CD's -- 1 MP3 CD and 1 Audio CD. I burned the MP3 CD first, fine, no problems, done. Then, I clicked on the Create Audio CD button in Nero -- and the program crashed. At this point I was thinking nothing of it, so I clicked the button again. Crashed. I closed the Nero control panel and reopened it, and tried it again. Crashed. I tried a DIFFERENT button, Burn Data CD. Crashed. I tried Burn MP3 CD (THE BUTTON I JUST USED!). Crashed. I rebooted my computer and tried again. Crashed. I reinstalled the Nero and tried again. Crashed. I uninstalled Nero, then reinstalled it, then tried again. Crashed. Then, I used system restore to go back to yesterday evening. Tried again. SUCCESS!

BAH!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...