Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I love new fallen snow...

It just looks really cool when you're driving home in it, if you can ignore the multiple car wrecks that you have to avoid along the way. I saw 3 today on the way home, one of which was bad enough to require medical attention. But still, the snow looks nice. My favorite part about driving home in the snow is when I'm the first person to be driving on a road that has been snowed on. Because then it's time to mess with people's minds.

As I was driving home on my road, which was covered with new snow and had no tracks on it, I joyfully swerved to and fro both sides of the road, driving like a drunk heroin addict on crack. I wish I could sit somewhere and watch the next few people who drive down the road, seeing my tracks and wondering what crazy son of a bitch had just been through there.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...