Friday, November 18, 2005

Nope, don't wanna work...

This day is never going to end. Never! I've died of boredom exactly 56 times already, and it's not even 1:00 PM yet. Not only that, but everyone in this fucking office is getting on my nerves today. (And for "you know who", I said THIS office. The only people in YOUR office that are annoying me is fucking accounting and their "Oh, check the counter on the printer but we don't know where it is." Fuckers.)

So let's see, I guess I should give this post direction.......Okay, I'll share the story about the UPS guy.

Yesterday, we noticed a UPS truck parked at the side of our office for quite some time, right outside the one window near my desk. After about an hour, I looked out and he was still there, sitting in his truck and playing with his cell phone.

So, I went and got a piece of paper, and wrote on it with a sharpie "SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING?" and taped it to the window.

Time passes, and we notice he then went into the back of the truck for a while. At this point, we're making jokes that he's back there playing with himself, and I considered changing the sign to read, "YOU'LL GO BLIND FROM THAT!" But I didn't.

Then, a few minutes later, he beeps his horn, and leaves.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...