Thursday, November 24, 2005

Time to eat again?

I'm full. Very, very, very full. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, gravy, and pie. Lots and lots of pie. Oh, and pumpkin rolls. And I drank enough wine for it to be considered part of the food portions as well. I couldn't leave the dinner table for about an hour after I was done eating, because I simply couldn't move. At all.

In other news, my sister somehow talked me into going shopping with her, her husband, and her husband's brother-in-law tomorrow morning. Black Friday? It'll probably be RED Friday after I go on a killing spree because of all the fucking people in my way.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...