Thursday, September 15, 2005

You Can't Get There From Here

Pittsburgh is becoming one big pain in the ass when it comes to transporting yourself from one place to another. (I mean WORSE than it already is.)

I hit construction as I pass the Pittsburgh International Airport. And apparently that's going to get a lot worse very soon, because I've heard their going to just CLOSE the the six-lane highway. Completely. Just CLOSE it. No one going north OR south. WTF?! How the FUCK do you get permission to close THE main thoroughfare into a city????

Then, because of all the detours, they're going to restrict the traffic on the ONLY road leading to my office. No left turns. At all. Huh??

I hate PennDOT.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...