Friday, September 09, 2005

Ranking 8.7 on the Gross-O-Meter

I came home from work today, parked my car, got out and walked towards my porch. When I got to the sidewalk in front of the porch, I felt a squishing sensation, and reluctantly looked down at my foot to see what it was that I had stepped on. Seeing nothing on the bottom of my foot, I continued on my way, only to once again feel this odd squishing sensation. I looked again, and to my horror I saw the source of the discomfort. Somehow, as I was walking towards my house, a caterpillar fell from a nearby tree and landed IN BETWEEN my sandal and my foot. Thus, when I took the next step in my stride towards the house, it was then ground up into a congealment of green goo UNDERNEATH my foot. Not on the bottom of my sandal, mind you. ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

UGH!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...