Sunday, September 25, 2005

Owie!

Tip of the day: When stamping limstone sand, wear gloves. I have two blisters on each of my hands now, one of which I ripped the flesh off of before I even realized I had a blister. Ouch.

On a completely different note, I'm going to start adding something at the end of each entry I make. (If I remember each time.) It'll be "What I'm Listening To", "What I'm Watching", and "What I'm Playing". I'll start doing it on this post. (Of course, if the particular content doesn't change from one post to the next, I won't post about it again until I switch to something new.)

What I'm Listening To: Move Along by The All-American Rejects
What I'm Watching: Just caught up on Tsubasa Chronicle
What I'm Playing: Just finished Half-Life 2

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...