Saturday, September 24, 2005

Half-Life 2 Defeated

Even though the game raises more questions than answers, it was quite satisfying sending Dr. Breen plummeting to his death as he was about to teleport off of Earth to the Xen universe. Bastard had it coming. I'll give the story writers credit: The end of the game leaves you BEGGING for Half-Life 3. Well, we're not going to get Half-Life 3. Instead, I think we're getting something even better: more Half-Life 2. Valve is planning on releasing episodic add-ons to HL2, in the form of 6-hour playtime games that will be distributed via Steam. The first such episode, Half-Life 2: Aftermath, is set to be released very soon. (I'm hoping this Fall.) I can't wait!

And, from what I've read, there's going to be a lot more Alyx in it. I hope there's a lot more Dog too, I love that robot.



No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...