Friday, September 12, 2008

Time for my first 4-day weekend adventure story.

So just a few minutes ago, I'm sitting here in front of my computer playing Spore and talking to Lofts in vent. I lean back in my chair as I take a drink and then lean forward again to work on my creature some more.

Soon, it feels as though something is trickling down my back. I put my hand under my shirt and I feel something wet, and bring my hand out to see it's covered in blood. I'm mildly alarmed.

I looked behind me, and saw a sharp shard of metal protruding through the back of my chair. Realizing now what has happened, I took my shirt off and went to the mirror. At this point, blood was freely running down my back, and I mournfully looked at my now ruined Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt, soaked in blood.

I started soaking up blood with paper towels as I went upstairs and looked for a band-aid. Sadly, there were no band-aids in the fucking house large enough to cover my wound. Still soaking up blood with paper towels, I made a make-shift bandage out of a folded sheet of paper towel and six band-aids. After wiping off all the blood that was on my back, I quickly put the bandage in place. Then, I took the half a roll of bloody paper towels and arranged them nicely at the very top of the waste paper basket in the bathroom.

Someone is going to FREAK OUT tomorrow morning when they see THAT. LOL.


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...