Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I started this post with the intention of sharing the story of the week that will surely win the Worst Week Ever award at this year's awards ceremony. I actually had 3 paragraphs written before I finally decided I didn't really want to remember that week again and thus didn't want to right about it.

So, a quick summary instead. Power went out 8:00 PM Sunday and didn't come back on until 3:30 PM Wednesday. Internet came back on around 9:00 PM Thursday. I got a cold that thoroughly kicked the shit out of me on Thursday, which is persisting to this day. Thursday and Friday were clearly the worst of the cold, given that my sinuses were draining so much that I was actually throwing up.

All in all, it was lovely. I damn well better have gotten some positive karma points for that fucking week.


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...