Monday, September 08, 2008

As I was driving in to work this morning, the guy in the car in front of me decided to clean his windshield. The result was that my own windshield was sprayed with that vehicles windshield wiper fluid, which struck me as funny as I thought, "The car in front of me just gave my car a facial."

I then proceeded to clean my own windshield because of this, which I'm sure then sprayed onto the car that was behind me. So that person was getting not only my car's fluid, but that of the car in front of me too. I'm not sure what to call that one, but it's pretty gross when you think about it. It also makes me wonder how long the chain had been going on. Was the car in front of me prompted to clean his windshield because the car in front of him did so? And how far behind me did this go? Questions I will never have answers to.

I think my next goal will be to make about 5 cars in front of me clean their windshields at the same time. I will call that one car bukkake.

1 comment:

Just Random said...

LOL only you would be able to find a way to apply that word in this setting.

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...