Friday, September 05, 2008

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4682260.ece

I love stories like these, because it just gives me so much material to use in regular conversation here at the office (because Mark and I thoroughly enjoy making fun of mankind).

First, the two of us spread panic through the office by delivering completely exaggerated versions of what, exactly, these scientists are about to do. We now have half the office convinced that on September 10th, we're all going to be sucked into a black hole in France while being attacked by mosquitoes and chased by clowns on bicycles. (They all float.)

I also like the fact that the Swiss are doing this. So they've gone from making watches, to making doomsday machines. Quite a step up, isn't it?


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...