Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Let's compare, it'll be fun.

First the background. I've been hooked on the song "I Don't Care" by Apocalyptica, featuring Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace.

Yesterday I downloaded the song. Immediately, I noticed a difference between that song I downloaded, and the one I had heard on the radio. I realized today that the different isn't minor...the lyrics are almost completely different, even though they sound exactly the same melodically.

I discovered that the version on the radio and in the music video is quite rare and hard to find, while the album version, naturally, is the version you get when you buy the album. Since I'm quite resourceful, I found both version and I now offer them to you to compare. You can find both in my playlist.

As for me, I prefer the Promo version.

In similar news, I also got "I'm Not Jesus", which is from the same album and featuring Corey Taylor of Slipknot. Also an excellent song.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...