Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Peek-A-Boo Pole Dancing Kit

So, yesterday I was listening to the radio again on my way to work, since my car was still in the shop. (Incidentally, I have it back now and the repairs are all done.) Amazingly enough, I actually heard a SONG. On the radio! In the morning! That never happens. It was something I'd never heard before, and of course the DJ didn't allude as to the band or the title of the particular track.

As a result, I went to the station's website when I got into work since they have a lovely "Recently Played" list that shows you what songs have aired in the past 30 minutes or so. After discovering the song in question (Through Glass by Stone Sour), I noticed a strange looking picture at the bottom of the page.



The morning show host always posts links of strange websites he finds, and this one was a doozy:

http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/product.asp?ID=1117

The Peek-A-Boo Pole Dancing Kit.

If you do nothing else, you MUST watch the commercial at the bottom of the page. Golden!

Apparently, this stripper pole was originally a CHILDREN'S TOY over in Europe, before finally being banned and only sold in adult stores. A children's toy! WTF!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...