Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey Day

I hope everyone had a happy turkey day. Mine was real nice, did all the typical Thanksgiving day activities, including watching some football, playing some games, and looking at all the ads for tomorrow's big shopping day. Given the current hour that I'm writing this, it should be pretty obvious that I'm not going this year. (I would have to be waking up in about 45 minutes if I were.)

In other news, if you haven't heard Lips of an Angel by Hinder yet, you really should. It's a great song. I believe it's featured in the TV show Grey's Anatomy if I'm not mistaken, and they've been playing it on the radio here pretty regularly. I also think Hinder is a new group, as Extreme Behavior is their first album. I've yet to listen to the rest of the album, but I'll get to that real soon.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...