Friday, November 03, 2006

Gesundheit

A lot of people in my family have allergies. I was lucky, however, and don't really have any. I'm not allergic to cats, or dust, or pollen, or mold, or whatever. So unless I have a cold or something, I hardly ever sneeze.

Except at work. The air filtration in this office must really suck, cause I'm always sneezing for no reason. It's less of a problem now that I've gotten a new cubicle (window seat!), but it still happens occasionally. Today, I went to the bathroom, and suddenly had a sneezing fit while taking care of business.

Boy, are the cleaning people going to be unhappy with me. >_<

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...