Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Anomaly

As many of you probably already know, Incubus is my favorite band. They belong in a very short list of music performers who, when they release a new album, I generally enjoy every song on it in one way or another.

Incubus' newest album, "Light Grenades" is no exception. While I will point out that it's not going to be my number 1 favorite Incubus album, I will say that it's better than some of their earliest work. Morning View remains my album of choice.

The first single off the album, Anna Molly, is currently my favorite track, followed closely by Diamonds and Coal. The chorus to Anna Molly is typical Incubus -- they write some of my favorite lyrics.

I picture your face, in the back of my eyes.
A fire in the attic a proof of the prize.
Anomaly, anomaly, anomaly.

You can hear it now on my playlist.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...