Sunday, February 08, 2009

I went out to breakfast with my Mom this morning, and as she was ordering for us I went outside to get a newspaper. I love those old machines for newspapers because they never work. I always have to fight with the mother fuckers in order to get my damn newspaper. So I'm standing there, fighting with this thing, and out of the corner of my eye I see a car about to park in a space over to my right. I'm not sure what made me look over, but I did, and I then watched the car pull into the parking spot and then smash right into the wall. BAM!

Even though I saw it was going to happen, I still nearly shit my pants when I heard the crash. The guy busted up the left side of his fender near the headlight pretty good, and also busted the wooden guard in front of the wall, too.

Probably ruined his Sunday pretty effectively.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...