Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yeah, I know it's my third post of the day, but I have nothing to do here right now and this story is actually entertaining. Well it's entertaining to me...

Jeff comes up from his office around 10:30, and the typical "What's for lunch?" question is asked. (This was after we spent fifteen minutes on typical WoW discussion.) He was out sick yesterday with some kind of stomach virus, so we agreed upon Denny's so he could have a simple Soup/Sandwich dealio. (Something that would be mild on the stomach, of course.)

So lunch time rolls around and we head out (with Rodney in tow of course, or maybe not since Rodney drove today...). Checking out the menu, I notice a new breakfast sandwich. I've been known to order breakfast for lunch when we go to Denny's, and this thing piqued my interest. It's called The Grand Slamwich. It consists of:

Two scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, mayo, and maple syrup spread all on potato bread.

Currently, I'm quite disgusted with myself. I'm also quite sure that my body is currently permeating Denny's grease as we speak. I was sitting here at my desk after lunch, and I swore I could smell maple syrup. I checked myself, and I did not spill anything on myself or my clothes, so the only logical conclusion is that it's seeping out of my pores. I went over to Mark's desk for confirmation, and he could also faintly smell the aroma of maple syrup as I approached.

Perhaps the sandwich is mutating me into some syrup based monster with super powers! I...am...MAPLE MAN.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...