Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've often declared that my company has to be the worst run company in the world. Our CEO is a moron. Our CFO is a cunt. And every decision anyone with the title Vice-President and up makes is just horrible.

While I was on vacation, they decided to upgrade me to Office 2007. Now while this may not seem like such a very bad decision, consider this: For some reason, when coupled with our exchange server, Outlook 2007 delivers every email 20 times until you turn a certain setting off.

I hope no one emailed me anything important while I was off, because I just mass-deleted 548 emails. If they think I'm reading through them all, they're out of their fucking minds.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...