Monday, December 22, 2008

Who is your role model?

Follow these easy steps to find out!

1. Pick your favorite number between 1-9.
2. Multiply it by 3.
3. Add 3, then multiply it again by 3. (Most computers have a calculator. I'll wait while you find it.)
4. You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number. Add the digits together.

Use your answer to find out who your role model is:




1. Albert Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Jacob Zuma
4. Tom Cruise
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8. Hitler
9. Steve Morris
10. Barack Obama


That doesn't surprise me. I'm just that awesome!


Cheesy fun with math, ftw.

2 comments:

Just Random said...

OMFG. My number's were...8, 24, 27, 81, then 9. Pfft.

Unknown said...

You know, you've always been my hero!

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...