Thursday, December 11, 2008

When I have a bad day, it's typically a lulu. Today is no exception, except that I knew ahead of time that today was going to suck more ass than a rim job factory.

The day wasted no time getting itself started. Soon as midnight rolled around, things turned to shit. I learned that Old Kingdom is not possible to do with a resto druid. Don't even try. It's not even worth your time.

Sleep was non-existent. I'm pretty sure my cat hates me now, because after the 3,685th time he knocked something off my desk, I vertically leaped out of bed and chased him through the room with my pillow. That really wasn't keeping me awake though, I'm accustomed to his noise. It's nothing compared to a screaming toddler, I'm quite sure. No, I was just wired to begin with, and sleep wasn't going to happen anyway.

Getting up this morning, I knew I had to get in a little bit earlier so that the midnight shift would still be here. I have one employee on that shift, and I needed to review their yearly performance review with them. Naturally, I couldn't get my ass out of bed any earlier, so I had to forego breakfast to get in here early. So now I'm fucking starving, and I'm fucking cranky when I'm fucking starving. Fucking fuck.

Next, I had to tell one of my employees they were nearly fired for trying to be helpful because HR is trying to micro-manage me. They might be micro-managing me out the door, because pretty soon I'm going to tell them to mind their own fucking business. (Which I'm sure won't make me very popular with them.)

Then, it was conference call time! I already know our CEO is a blathering idiot. I don't need a quarterly results conference call to remind me of this fact, thank you very fucking much.

Oh but the fun won't stop at work! After work, I'll spend 4 hours rolling dough, spreading filling, and wrapping rolls as I create 40 nut rolls for Christmas. Yes, 40 of the fuckers. Merry fucking Ho-Ho to you to. I'm going to beat the shit out of that fat bastard in the red suit when I see him.

Bah fucking humbug.


I'm feeling mean today.
Not lost, not blown away.
Just irritated and quite hated.
Self control breaks down.
Why's every day so tame?
I like my life insane.
I'm fabricating and debating
Who I'm gonna kick around.

--Korn, Right Now


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like nut rolls.

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...