Monday, December 29, 2008

I like combos. If you're currently sitting there thinking, "Wait a minute, you don't play a rogue.", then you are an addict and need help. I'm talking about the delicious crunchy snack food. My favorite type are the Pizzeria Pretzel variety, and I stopped at Sheetz this morning to purchase a bag. (I needed to fill my gas tank anyway.) Doing a quick scan, I could find only Pizzeria Cracker, Nacho Cheese Pretzel, Cheddar Cracker, and Cheddar Pretzel. No Pizzeria Pretzel.

WTFuken?

When I got to work, I quickly went to the Combos website to see if they perhaps stopped making that particular variety. They haven't. So this particular Sheetz just FAILS AT LIFE.

Next time I'm stopping at GetGo.

And yes, I've changed the font here on my blog. Verdana was too...formal. Bland. I deepened the orange color as well.


Alcoholic kind of mood. Lose my clothes, lose my lube.
Cruising for a piece of fun. Looking out for number one.
Different partner every night. So narcotic, outta sight.
What a gas. What a beautiful ass.

-- Nancy Boy by Placebo

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...