Monday, April 14, 2008

There's no other comic strip out there that I can relate to on such a level more so than Zits. The strips core plot device is "parents dealing with a teenage boy". So many of the strips I've read have happened to me in real life, and I'm still at an age where I remember my teenage years. Some of the situations STILL happen to be even today, and I'm not quite sure what to make of that. Moving on...

Sunday's strip was one of those cases where I read it, and thought to myself, "My God, that was me. That's EXACTLY what I was like." Here it is:



And yes. This is one of those cases where I *still* find myself in these types of situations.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...