Friday, April 18, 2008

So "The Forbidden Kingdom" is out. I mention this movie as if it has some significance, because it actually does. It's a martial arts movie, and the leads are Jackie Chan *and* Jet Li. I'm actually quite amazed it took this long for someone to make a movie with BOTH of those superstars in it, but it's finally happened.

And from what I can tell, the movie is getting decent reviews. That's a bonus.

In other news, I was at lunch yesterday with my co-workers. We're enjoying our meal, talking it up, and all of a sudden I hear the theme to Halloween. I look around, half-expecting Michael Myers to show up and stab me in the face, and see some woman answer her cell phone.

Who the fuck uses the MICHAEL MYERS THEME SONG as their ring tone?!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...