Sunday, August 28, 2005

Siberia! Brrrr....

There's one thing I learned very quickly when it comes to central air conditioning. Don't take naps! No, seriously, you'll regret it for the rest of the day. I was sitting in my recliner early this afternoon, watching Return of the King (extended edition of course), and naturally I dozed off. When I woke up again, I was damn near shivering from being so damn cold. My ears and nose had that "I'm colder than the rest of your body. Mwa-hahahaha." thing going on, and my feet were getting there as well. The house wasn't any colder than it was before I fell asleep, of course. It was just the fact that not moving at all for that amount of time, and the general sensitivities a body has when it's in a state of relaxation related to sleep makes a person much more susceptible to temperatures. And it takes you a HELL of a long time to warm back up!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...