Saturday, August 20, 2005

*blinks* Where am I again?


I haven't logged this much time into a game since........well.........since Half-Life 2. I'm totally engrossed, and it's started to take it's toll. My eyes are screaming in agony, my ass is numb, I can't feel my legs, every joint in my right hand aches, and my neck has more crinks than a fat man on a treadmill. And yes, I'm loving every second of it. I've never, ever been a fan of RPGs. They always bored me to tears to the point where I wanted to rip the game out of my computer and bury it in the backyard, never to be seen again.

This game, however, is quite different. You cannot walk more than a few yards without getting attacked by SOMETHING, whether it's a witch doctor, a ghost, a gigantic scorpion, a troll, or any other of the thousands of creatures inhabiting the world in which you're traversing. It's MAYHEM. And that's exactly what I like!

And so my journey through this vast universe continues. I'm currently a level 16 Marksman, with a level 14 rank in archery. The goal by the end of the weekend is level 20. Considering how fucking long it takes to level-up, I'm in for some long, painful sessions. But now that I've found the COMPOUND BOW, all it right with the fantasy-world. Now I just need some new abilities...


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...