Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We'll just hide and hope it doesn't get any worse.

I'm having one of those days.  Nothing uncommon about that -- shit happens from time to time.  It started as soon as I woke up this morning, because I remembered what I was dreaming right before my alarm had gone off.  The content of the dream really, really bothered me.  So much so, that I'm not even going to share it here.  Or with anyone.  Ever.

Additionally, I'm still letting some stupid little annoyance from yesterday bother me a little bit, when it shouldn't even be on my mind any more.  I hate that.  I think I'm more annoyed at the fact that I'm still thinking about it than I am annoyed at the actual thing that happened.  And now my head hurts after re-reading that sentence.  Ow.

I also put my underwear on backwards, too.  That's never a good sign.  (Yes, I did realize it and fixed it before I put on my pants.)

So, I'm just going to hide here at my desk until the day is over, and hope that whatever monster is out there trying to get me today won't find me.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...