Friday, September 09, 2011

Fucking Hell, Apple!

Today I saw there were updates for a few apps on my iPhone.  So I pressed the update button.  Never do this unless you have about an hour of time to waste.  Here's the process I just went through:

1. Press update.

2. Sign in.
3. "Your account has been locked.  Please reset your password."
4. Answer security question #1.
5. Answer security question #2.
6. Unlock the account.
7. Press update.
8. Sign in.
9. "You must confirm your payment method."
10. Confirm payment method.
11. Press update.
12. Sign in.
13. "Our terms and conditions have changed.  You must accept them."
14. Press accept.
15. Press update.
16. Sign in.
16. "Some apps have age restricted material.  Please confirm you are over 17."
17. Press confirm.
18. Press update.
19. Sign in.
20. Finally!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...