Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Could It Be?

The third DLC pack for Fallout New Vegas has been named and given a release date.  It is titled "Old World Blues", and it's coming July 19th.

That's only part of the reason why I'm writing about it.  Actually, that has nothing to do with the reason why I'm writing about it!  Hell, I got so engrossed in the Legend of the Star questline, and doing random exploring in the main game, that I haven't even touched upon the first two DLC packs yet.  I'll get on that soon enough.

But anyway, the real reason I was excited enough to post about this announcement was actually because of another short little sentence included with it.  Bethesda promises to bring improvements to performance and stability in major areas.
I really, really hope this means what I think it means.  Fallout New Vegas is about as temperamental as a rabid wolverine.  If you look at the game funny, it crashes.  I wear out my F5 key when I play it, due to all the quick saving I've become accustomed to having to do.  If they're actually going to try and fix these problems, I'm going to be incredibly happy.

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...