Monday, June 27, 2011

Zero Direction

Time for a mind dump.  Every so often, I find it to be rather therapeutic to simply empty the things rolling around in my head onto a digital piece of paper.

First of all, any comic that references Indiana Jones is regarded very highly by me.  Case in point.

I love these lyrics:

"Well I've got a fever, a non-believer, I'm in a state of grace.  For I am a Caesar, I'm gonna seize the day.  Well call of the banshee, hey hey!  Hey hey hey hey!  As God as my witness, these infidels are gonna pay!"
From The Peacemaker by Green Day.

I've discovered that the only time I like coconut is when it's toasted on and a donut.

The one situation where you could either see the nicest side, or the ugliest side of a human being, is when you have something they want.  Either they will butter you up to get it, or they will see you as being in their way and try and destroy you.  Both situations are why I don't like human beings.

It's almost July 4th already.  Holy crap.  I get a day off on Monday for it.  Yay!

After the Friday I had last week, I had to force myself to come to work this morning.

Why someone hasn't made a zombie MMO yet is beyond me.

I like pie.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...