Friday, June 03, 2011

Man Hands

I have rather large paws.  This has recently became a bit of a problem for me due to a new soda machine we got here in the office.

See, I liked our old soda machine.  It had this nice glass front so you could see all the cans and bottles inside, and the dispenser at the bottom was huge and you could damn near fit your whole arm into it if you wanted.

Well, it broke and we got a new one.  It's one of your standard machines now, with the buttons on the right side of it, and the small, mail slot sized dispenser at the bottom.

Any time I get a soda out of this machine, I have to fight with the damned dispenser slot for a few minutes to coax my can out, because my hands are too big to actually reach in and grab it.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...