Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Give Me That Old RPG Feelin'...

Over the last two days or so, I've been having a hankering for a good 'ol sprawling single-player RPG.  This bothers me, because I know it's only going to be about another month before I have one, and another month after that before I have another one, and possibly a third will be thrown in there sometime in between.

So, it's one of those cases where I really want to dig into an RPG, but I don't want to waste my money on some piece of crap just to tide me over for the good ones that I know are coming soon.

Therefore, my options are to either suppress the urge until March, or re-play one of the games I already have.  Upon thinking about this, I've decided to try a little of both.  I'm going to try to not think about playing an RPG as much as I can, relying on WoW and, most importantly, John to keep me distracted.  Then, in the time that's left, I'm going to replay some of Dragon Age.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...