Monday, February 07, 2011

OMGIdon'tknowwhattowrite.

I should go to bed, but I'm not particularly tired yet.  So instead I'm sitting typing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING into this blog post, which you are now reading.  Therefore, I'm wasting your time.  Go me! 

Uh, let's see.  News.  The Steelers were schooled tonight and lost the Super Bowl.  The government keeps taking my money.  I successfully didn't buy Two Worlds II.  The end of Dead Space 2 was both infuriatingly difficult and awesome at the same time.  And tomorrow is probably going to be one of those days at work. 

That is all.  Sleepy time for me soon now. 

Now playing: Goo Goo Dolls - Naked

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...