Friday, February 04, 2011

Blargen

I hate it when I sleep in.  I forgot to set my alarm clock last night, and it was 7:35 AM before my Mom calls down and asks me what the hell I'm doing.  (I'm sleeping in, what does it look like I'm doing?)

(No, I didn't say that.  It was more like, "kia;dha;kdkcbhazj;dna;ldkbzjk;vnadn")

In any case, I knew what kind of day I was in for as soon as I lifted my head and looked at the clock.  Any time I'm running late, it seems like the universe decides to put every obstacle it can possible summon in my way.  I'm sure if it could safely create a black hole on this planet, it would put that in my way too.

I was also fucking tired.  This was exacerbated by the fact that I was waking up without the normal 30 minutes of snooze alarms.  (It helps, trust me.)  Problem #1 occurred when I started putting my shoes on before I realized I was still naked.  Oops.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...