Monday, October 13, 2008

A little research goes a long way. Take, for instance, my recent problems with Windows Movie Maker. For whatever reason, anytime I would attempt to work with a video file of any kind, the program would just shut down for no reason. Quite frustrating.

To the Google!

One interesting article I found stated that Nero 7 utterly breaks Windows Movie Maker. I thought that was interesting, but was pretty sure that wasn't my problem since I didn't even have Nero 7. At least, I didn't think I did until I looked at the programs in my Start Menu. Sure enough, I had it. And uninstalling it completely fixed my problems.

So for those of you who care, Nero 7 and Windows Movie Maker cannot co-exist.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...