Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's official. Piece By Piece by Feeder is officially a PD Hit, since it has been looped more than three times in a row. And through the act of looping, I found out something quite unique about it. It begins as it ends, therefore it's nearly impossible to tell when it ends and starts over again. I like that.

Anyway, check out the YouTube video I posted. That's not the "official" music video, but one that was redone after the September 11th attacks. The original has the Twin Towers featured, and is quite rare to find. It is on YouTube if you look for it, but it's such a high quality video/audio that it's quite a lengthy download. I chose this more convenient version to share the song with you.

As always, if you want a high quality version, just look in my playlist -- it's there.


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...