Sunday, October 05, 2008

I just read an article on Roger Moore. He's recently written an auto-biography, and he granted an interview regarding it. I read the article for a number of reasons, mostly because I like the guy. I think he's a fine actor, and I've enjoyed his movies. The reason the article stood out for me, though, is because I just this past weekend began watching the Bond movies all the way through. I actually just finished watching The Man with the Golden Gun a few hours ago. So I thought it was an interesting coincidence, and read the article.

I was happy to see that after all these years, he's not bitter about playing the role of Bond, unlike his counter-part Sean Connery generally appears. He even joked that according to the Internet, he was the worst one. (I beg to differ on that point.) While I will agree that he probably played the part 2 movies too long, I thoroughly enjoyed them.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...