Monday, June 04, 2012

I had an incredibly horrific dream the other night.  My teeth were falling out.  And sadly, it wasn't just a case of them falling out.  Naturally, my brain had to go into the most visceral amount of detail that it possibly could.  The first tooth to go was my top left canine.  I reached up, wiggled it, and pulled it right out.  Blood began to gush.  The opposite top canine was next, but it broke off.  I distinctly remember digging the rest of it out with a fingernail.  I then remember pulling my cheek out a bit, and being able to see right down to my jawbone.  

Needless to say, I was quite happy to wake up.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...