Friday, June 22, 2012

I don't like leaving a considerable amount of time in between my posts here.  Anything more than a week, I feel, is unacceptable.  That's been happening more often for a number of reasons, though.  The biggest is simply that the amount of time I have for such things is at an all time low.  Work has been a consistent and irritating thing lately, and demanding more and more of my already precious time.  There's nothing for it.  We're talking first world problems here.  What do you do when the alternative is unemployment and financial troubles?  You grin and bear it, of course.  This is me grinning.

The other and admittedly more minor reason for the sparseness of my posts here is simply the fact that I don't have much to say these days.  There are plenty of things I -could- talk about, of course.  But I've got a major case of CBA.

One of the things I've noticed is that more and more, it seems like my ideas, my opinions, whatever you want to call them, seem to be drifting further and further into the minority.  So I guess I'm starting to wonder why I should even care to share what I think at all.  I look at Diablo 3 and see a very good game, while the rest of the world hates it.  I look at Day Z and see a terrible mod, and the rest of the world won't stop talking about how great it is.  I feel like the senile old man in the coffee shop muttering about how things were better in his day.

I don't really care.  I'm still going to play my games that everyone hates, listen to my music that no one likes, enjoy my movies that people think are bad, and partake in my hobbies that people find boring.



Because I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...