Friday, November 18, 2011

Skyrim Stories - Part 1


What I'm going to do here is provide a screenshot that I've take in-game, and tell a story about it -- give you what was happening, what my character was doing, and such things as that.  There's so much to this game that this is really the most interesting way I can think of to go about discussing it.  So, on to the first one:



So with this one, early on in the game I got hopelessly lost.  This was before I learned clairvoyance, which has been a cromsend ever since.  In any case, to get to the village that I needed to get to, I decided to walk along the coast.  This is one of the places that I happened to come across on my way there.  And in the end, yes, my plan worked and I did make it to the village.  Finally.  Though I'm quite sure I had frostbite.


I also found this on my trip along that horrid, icy coast.  It's a shrine, and it gave me a little buff when I clicked on it.  What's also interesting is that it cured all my diseases as well.  I didn't think very much about that at the time.  But now, I learned that I can eat alchemy ingredients to discover what I can make with them -- and you can get diseased from doing that.  So this is actually quite useful!


Alright, so this is the mage college above Winterhold.  This place both fascinates me and makes me want to smash things like a mage-version of the Hulk.  The quests are incredibly interesting, but some of them are mind-numbingly difficult.  I've put doing them on-hold for the time being until I can actually survive one hit from this bastard I need to kill.


This is me right after I got my first set of mage robes.  I'm still wearing them, which concerns me a little bit, because I figured by now I would have found some replacements -- especially since I've been doing all the mage college quests.  But any case, they look cool and I like them.  I just can't take any damage.


This is my horse.  Look at my horse.  My horse is amazing.  He -hates- spiders.  He'll go out of his way to go kill them.  He's dead now though.  I don't want to talk about it.


This is the Shrine of Azura.  After I lost my first companion to unfortunate circumstances, I picked up another one here.  I don't like her as much.


This is a very pretty shot.  It's Riverwood, I believe.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...