Tuesday, November 22, 2011

John's Skyrim Stories

Well, Steve's doing it so I'm going to do it too. Since the gods of death and diseases have focused their unbridled fury down upon my throat (aka: I'm ill and have nothing to do other than play Skyrim), I thought I'd share my stories from Skyrim. I'm sure me and Steve will enter some kind of "my stories are better than yours" contest... And I shall win it! Har har.

So, let us commence my Skyrim stories..


I found myself in the middle of a snowstorm and damn, it was pretty. On the right there is not me (I'm not that girly), it's my companion Lydia. I got her after doing a quest to save a town, and she was all "let me help you kill things". I didn't want my style cramped, so I left her at home to do nothing except read books about how to improve one-handed weapons. After being eaten by a bear 15 minutes later, I decided her help would be useful.


You know what this screenshot says to me? Explore me, damnit!

This screenshot doesn't say that to me. To me, this screenshot says "OH MY FUCKING GOD SPIDER KILL IT QUICKLY". The spiders in Skyrim are horrible. Then again, I am a wuss.

Hand bone, connected to the axe bone, connected to your... FACE BONE!


I had a really bad feeling about this.

There are alot of "I may be screwed" moments in this game. Getting out of those moments is ridiculously satisfying.

My thought process for this moment was: "Oh god a spiny dragon of death that one-shots me with its jaws, I'll shoot it with arrows while that guard over there- oh." In case you can't see, that flying corpse had just been lobbed out of the Dragon's mouth.

The people who say this game needs a better-looking sky are idiots.

Finally, I leave you with this. Proof that Skyrim doesn't only have width, it has depth. That makes sense in some kind of hypothetical way. Don't care. Is pretty.

Steve told me that he does't like writing posts about Skyrim, because he just ends up playing it rather than finishing his-





No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...