Friday, April 22, 2011

Oh Look, Ramblings

It's Good Friday, and while I don't get the day off, a lot of the customers I have do.  This equates to one of those days at the office where it's not incredibly busy, and I therefore actually have the time to make a proper post.  (As opposed to the two very short posts I've made recently, which were the the only ones I've posted in quite some time.)  This will finally allow me to properly talk about what's been going on with me lately.

First and foremost, John was here for a visit over the past week and a half.  It was the best week and a half I've ever had, and I was sad to see him go back home.  This was his first time in America, and I did feel kind of bad that he really didn't get to see very much.  We only went out twice, so he just got to see the surrounding area where I live.  The next time he visits, I'll be sure to actually take him places.  At the very least, I'll show him Pittsburgh.  (Probably a lot of it, since I will most certainly get lost in the process and have to drive through the entire city twice to find my way out.)

Aside from not showing him very much of the country, though, I think he really enjoyed himself.  We did a lot of gaming, watched several movies, and just had an epically good time.  




No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...