Monday, April 04, 2011

Bitch, Now I'm Deaf!

Sometimes there's a new song that comes out, and I like it so much that I really can't wait until the album is released or the single is available on iTunes.  When this happens, my only option is to download the song from YouTube until I can get a better version of the song.

This isn't a big deal, because I have a nice little application that can download YouTube videos as an MP3 that I can then add to my playlists, etc.  The only problem that sometimes occurs is the fact that the quality might not be all that great.  Usually it's fine, but sometimes there are little annoyances, the most common being that the song will be a bit quiet.

This was the case with the song Simple Math by Manchester Orchestra.  I really love that song, too, so last night I was playing it a few times as I was writing.  And naturally, since the sound quality of the file was a bit quiet, I had it cranked up pretty high so I could hear it.  This wasn't a big deal until the song ended and I forgot that I had my playlist on shuffle.  Pretty soon, Paul McCartney is yelling in my fucking ear.

HEY JUDE!  DON'T MAKE IT BAD!

Now I'm deaf.  But at least I was deafened by something classy.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...