Monday, October 11, 2010

I like this time of year, right when summer ends but before we enter “Tundra Season”, where I curse the world for just how freaking ass cold it has made the mornings and all I want to do is curl up under my nice warm bed covers. 

I'm not sure if I'm just in a really good place in my life right now, or what, but these days I have been feeling quite content.  I attribute most of this to the fact that I've found someone whom I enjoy being with immensely, and whose affections towards me are the same as mine for them.  That's a wonderful feeling, and if I ever had a trace of cynicism in me towards other human beings, this person is slowly melting them away. 

It's not exactly all rose-colored glasses for me, but these feelings I have right now are enough. 

Now playing: Middle Class Rut - New Low

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...