Monday, January 26, 2009

I knew I shouldn't have had those bowls of cereal right before bed. It's a rare occurence when I remember a dream, and last night was one of those rarities. For some reason, I dreamed that Barack Obama was killed and the new president was...Dick Van Dyke?

Huh?

Dreaming about the president, I understand. He was just inaugurated, he's been in the news non-stop since then, I get that. But Dick Van Dyke? Where'd he come from? I haven't thought about him at all in...well ever. Haven't seen anything with him in it for at least two years. Haven't seen him in the news at all. Get out of my head, Dick!

And if right now you're trying to think up a "He's got dick on his mind!" joke, just stop. That's way too obvious.


"Now things are coming clear.
And I don't need you here.
And in this world around me, I'm glad you disappeared.
So I'll stay out all night.
Get drunk and fucking fight.
Until the morning comes, I'll forget about our life."
Three Days Grace - Gone Forever

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...