Thursday, July 17, 2008

I was having lunch with the crew today, and Jeff started telling us a pretty amusing story about his son. The kid is a teenager -- 16 or 17, something like that.

Anyway, his girlfriend is out of town, and she is having him bunny-sit for her. Bunny sitting! That in itself was comedic enough. Last night, the two of them were playing WoW, and Jeff noticed that his son's voice was cutting in and out pretty badly while talking in vent. After a few minutes, he whispers "come here". Apparently, the bunny chewed right through the cable on his headset. Mwa-hahahaha.

I actually had that happen to me once -- my cat chewed through the cord on one of my headsets as well. Now I keep it tucked securely in a drawer when I'm not using it (which is wise, considering the headset).

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...