Friday, June 20, 2008

So this morning my boss tells me I'm going back to Copenhagen.

I didn't mind Copenhagen last year. The only real complaint I had was the God awful flights. I mean, seriously, sitting on a plane for 9 straight hours is definitely NOT my idea of a good time. I wanted to hurt someone after we landed, and I probably would have if my legs weren't so fucking cramped that I couldn't walk let alone commit a homicide.

In any case, it looks like I'm headed back either the week of July 7th, or the week of July 14th. That gives me two weeks to invent a machine that will allow me to travel around the world without the use of an airplane.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...