Monday, June 02, 2008

Ok, I tanked my first AoC instance last night. Things went better than I expected, and I'll highlight some of the things that learned:

1. I didn't do any of the pulls because I had no idea where I was going. The ranger pulled the mobs and I was able to grab aggro on them with little difficulty.

2. We didn't have much need for a tank on the trash. I didn't have aggro on the trash 100% of the time, but I did for most of the time, and always when it mattered. I only let one person die once, and that was because they pulled something by accident and I didn't notice it in time.

3. I had very little trouble holding aggro on the bosses.

We ran the instance twice, and it was really smooth. I found it easier than I anticipated, and I found a cycle that I think works pretty well.

As for the damage on me, it was nearly non-existent. But then, my level was the max for that particular instance, so that's to be expected. The mobs were all green to me.


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...